Our last two questions were:
- What does NOT save energy?
- Despite what you may think, closing vents could actually strain an HVAC system resulting in more energy use, not less. Air drying clothes, turning lights off, and unplugging electronics all save energy
- What kind of Heat Pump uses the earth Constant Temp to heat and cool?
- Geothermal – geothermal heat pumps use the earth’s constant temp as the exchange medium rather than the air. A Geothermal Heat Pump can reduce Energy Costs by 30 to 60 percent.
Today’s TWO QUESTIONS:
- What is a cool roof?
- A roof of a building that is partially or completely covered with grass or vegetation.
- A roof that uses material designed to reflect more sunlight and absorbe less heat than a standard roof.
- A roof with solar panels that provide power to select parts of the house.
- A roof that contains air conditioning and home cooling equipment.
- Which of the following is NOT a type of insulation?
- Rolls and batts
- Rigid foam
- Synthetic fiber
We will post the answers asap and then move on to the remaining Quiz Questions.