Yesterday we had a successful house set in The Berkshires of western Massachusetts. This particular home was a completely Custom-Built home that reflects the owners’ individual wants and needs. I will walk through some of the unique characteristics that are in this home. This way you will see what can happen in your new home:
- Custom Floor Plan – the interior design incorporates specific things the owners wanted. The most important feature was a gourmet kitchen as the focal point of the home.
- Energy efficiency –
- Vermont Modular combines building products to create an exterior wall with an R-Value of R-30½.
- Triple Pane windows throughout with an U-Value of U-0.21 which far exceeds the energy code requirements.
- Insulated Fiberglass exterior doors
- Forced Hot Air heat that will allow for the installation of central Air Conditioning.
- Double Faced see-through fireplace shared by the living room and the master bedroom. This will be very exciting!
- Massive out door decks that basically surround the entire home creating wonderful outdoor living spaces.
Our point is concise; you can have your new home built exactly to match your individual tastes. Each home is completely devoted to the owners’ distinctive desires. Normally those desires are a reflection of dreams. OUr next home is headed to Windsor County Vermont.
Granted, a home that is in a South Burlington suburban setting is probably going to be significantly different than a rural setting in Shaftsbury. Regardless of where you live in Vermont or what your dreams are, we can build your new home.
Call us with your thoughts. 802.985-5855