The other day we mentioned that we will be introducing a NEW design, a NEW home that will be featured in our Portfolio. Take a look at today’s Custom Design layout for a nice size Two-Story Colonial Home.
Today’s photograph shows you the layout for the first floor and tomorrow we will offer up the second floor. Let’s take a look:
- Handsome 9-Lite Center Hall Colonial home drawing on architecturally accurate design features. Across the front of the house are 9 lites/windows symmetrically placed across the front facade of the home
- The Welcoming front door boasts two side lites to accentuate and enhance the grand entrance to this home.
- On one side of the house is a nice size Family Room that will be perfect for “the kids” to do whatever kids do in Family Rooms.
- On the opposite side of the house is the Living Room with its wood burning Fireplace.
- The majority of the rear of this Open Concept home is the Gourmet Kitchen and dining room that leads outside through the sliding glass door where I am hoping there’s a deck. The grill has got to go somewhere!
- On the right side is a mudroom / entry next to a full bathroom.
Tomorrow we will go upstairs and look at the rest of the house.
What part of this layout do you like the best?
Give us a call at (802) 985-5855