The Cape Cod Style home is a classic New England home dating back to early colonial times. From then to now it has consistently grown in popularity and many contend The Cape is the Quintessential Vermont home.
The Maple Farm Cape sits on 40 acres in Southern Vermont overlooking spectacular property that even includes a fully stocked Trout Pond.
Incorporated within The Maple Farm Cape:
- Hardwood floors throughout the first floor and its Open Concept living areas
- Solid Surface counter tops (Granite) in the kitchen
- Raised Panel Oak Cabinetry
- Spectacular second floor Ensuite:
- Private master bathroom with its own Jacuzzi tub
- Cantilevered private master deck off the master bedroom
- Walk in closets
- Energy Efficient construction:
- Highly insulated
- Thermopane insulated glazing
- 95% efficient Condensing Boiler that’s propane fired
- Expansive decks across the front and gable end of this beautiful home
- Covered entry into the Mudroom and separate bathroom
Inside the plant The Maple Farm Cape was constructed as a Four-Module home where both the first and second floors were built in the factory. This “four-box” option allows for an even quicker timeframe for this build project.
If this home intrigues you then it is time to call us at (802) 985-5855 and start the conversation about your new home.
Every home from Vermont Modular Homes is:
- 100% Custom Built. You will love your new home!
- Highly Energy Efficient incorporating modern building products to create a very special home for you
- We believe Vermont Modular Homes builds one of Vermont’s Most Energy Efficient homes!
There's more to read and see in our Portfolio about this home - https://www.vermontmodularhomes.com/portfolio