Does your family have a portrait drawn that shows mom, dad, the kids, maybe a dog, and of course their home?
Sometimes the eyes of children see things that are so obvious. Take a look at today’s photograph and you see a young boy drawing a picture of his family and I’ll guess that is his sister looking over his shoulder. He even has grass, a tree, and the sun beaming down on his family. Is that beautiful or what!
It is clearly spring time and we are rapidly moving along scheduling homes for delivery. The construction season is well under way and we have had inquiries from all corners of The Green Mountain State; moms and dads wanting something better for their families.
Here’s a brief introduction to what you might think about:
- A Ranch Home – the living is all on one floor, this is America’s house
- Cape Cod style home – the high pitch roof allows room for expansion on the second floor. A Cape is a classic New England home and is Vermont’s quintessential home. Capes are probably the best buy for young couples looking for The Big Bang for the Buck.
- Two-Story Colonial is without a doubt the least expensive style to build when you are thinking on a “per-square-foot basis.” This is an awesome value
- Contemporary or modern style homes are also very popular across the state.
- Vacation home – oh there’s a great idea, how about building your own Ski House for this coming winter.
If you would like to see your son or daughter drawing a beautiful picture of your Family Portrait give us a call, we will gladly help you design the perfect home for your family.
Call us at (802) 985-5855