A week or so ago we showed you pictures of a brand-new basement where the floor had just been poured and we went on to say how everything was going to be finished off. Take a look at today’s picture and you will see how far things have progressed. The following has been accomplished:
- All of the plumbing pipes, vents, and so on have been fully installed and completed.
- The Radiant Heat is installed in the floor
- All of the duct-work for the HRV, the whole house ventilation system has been fully installed and is working
- All of the various electrical work has been completed in the basement
- All of the framing of interior walls is finished
- The sheetrock has been delivered and will be installed tomorrow
- And…………., as you can see in today’s photograph spray foam has been blown against the concrete walls of the foundation making the “future family room” a wonderful place for the kids to play
Honestly, we were impressed with the progress on the job, it really is moving along nicely!
In today’s picture you can see:
- The framing that will hold the sheetrock
- Wiring for code compliant electrical work
- And of course, the spray foam to insulate the basement
And YES we will keep you posted on the progress. Like I said, tomorrow the sheetrock will be installed creating a family room, recording studio, utility room, half bath, and storage. It really is a big basement that provides more than 1,500 additional square feet of living space to this home.
Would you like a basement family room?
Call us at (802) 985-5855