It is almost November, temperatures are going down, winter isn’t too far off, and that leads us to a basic question.
- Should we cancel our building plans and wait for spring?
- Should we hire a good general contractor to Site-Build our home?
- Should we investigate Modular Homes?
Check out today’s photograph. Doesn’t that look just wonderful!? Well……….., maybe there are some aspects of that home’s construction that are scary at best.
Let’s take a look at what’s wrong with that picture:
- Do you see anyone working? How’s the productivity on that job?
- Does site building in the dead of winter make financial sense?
- How much are those building materials impacted?
- Doesn’t the snow hurt the lumber?
- Isn’t it more difficult for the crew to accomplish anything?
So, what do you think? Is it a good thing to site-build your home in the winter?
Wouldn’t you rather have your home built inside, in a controlled environment, away from Mother Nature’s harsh winter?
Yes, we are actively building homes for winter delivery!
Are you ready to build your dream home? Call us to start the conversation (802) 985-5855