Last Friday we took you on a tour of The Banff vacation home and over the weekend it was looked at and “liked” many many times so I thought it might be fun to go look at another exciting Vacation home. Today we are look at The Trailhead.
As you can tell from today’s photograph this is a home that leans towards a contemporary look. Here is a brief overview of this home:
- Expansive glass in the living room to take in the view
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room, you can see the interior ceilings by looking at the reverse-dormer that is on the outside of the house.
- Wood burning fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen
- Dining room directly off the living room and kitchen, perfect for family gatherings.
- Slicing glass-doors from the dining room out to the deck on the far side of the house
- Handsome size breakfast bar in the kitchen
- Master ensuite with its own private deck
- Additional bedrooms can be accommodated to suite your needs, remember this is a 100% Custom Built home
- Full walk-out lower level creating a huge additional space for family rooms, bedrooms, or what ever suite your individual wants and needs.
Did we mention this is one of our Super Insulated Energy Efficient homes? Included with every Trailhead ordered today:
- Exterior walls with an R-Value of R-30½
- Continuous foam insulation on the exterior of the home
- Triple Pane windows throughout
- Attic insulation of at least R-60
YES! This is a spectacular home! The windows in this home look out at one of Vermont’s more famous Sky Resorts.
What would you like your view to be?
Call us at (802) 985-5855