For a couple weeks now we’ve been looking at Ranch Homes and the series has garnered a lot of comments, suggestions, and a ton of “Likes” on our Facebook page. It is always nice to hear from everyone.
Today let’s start a couple blog posts about what is INSIDE a Ranch House.
In today’s photograph you are looking at a high-end Gourmet Kitchen. Here’s what is there:
- Shaker Style cabinetry all done in a Chiffon White paint. Did you know that about 70% of all kitchens today are white?
- Custom Tile Work. Rather that the very popular Subway Tiles on the wall between the counter-top and the wall cabinets, these 6” x 6” Custom Made tiles reflect exactly what our homeowner wanted.
- Take a look at the Six Tiles directly above the stove. Those were created from paintings the owner did and then had made into Custom Tiles. Very beautiful!
- I happen to love the pieces of country artwork above the wall cabinets. There are six different art pieces, which one do you like the best?
- Solid Surface counter tops. These custom-made stone counter tops were custom manufactured for this kitchen, the color of the countertop and the cabinets work together beautifully.
- Butcher Block countertop on the kitchen island. This butcher block piece was made by a family member making it a very special piece in the house
- The Pantry is located in the corner between the refrigerator and the range, utilizing that space very well.
- The Indirect Recessed Lighting in the ceiling uses only LED fixtures
- Drop Pendant Lights above the breakfast bar only add to the warmth that exudes from this Ranch House Kitchen.
What is your favorite part of this kitchen?
If your Ranch Home is located in Pawlet or Peacham Vermont we can build you a beautiful kitchen the same as this beautiful home in Rutland County.
Start your new home conversation. Call us at (802) 985-5855